Depth of Processing Depth of Processing Depth of Processing Depth of Processing: Movies Depth of Processing: Food and Wine Depth of Processing: Food and Wine Depth of Processing Depth of Processing

Saturday, April 25, 2009

The Tomatoes are in the Ground: Wall-o-Waters

In keeping with the Spring mood, I planted my tomatoes today. 

I use Wall-o-Water, which are these water-filled plastic tents. They help root development, and plants do better than sister plants that I keep under the lights inside. 

The Wall-O-Water protects the plants by sacrifically freezing before frost could damage the plant inside. They also help warm the plant like a little green house during the day. 

I have three variety's this year: Burpee Big Boy, Yellow Pear, and Black Cherry. 

1 comment:

What do you have to say?