Depth of Processing Depth of Processing Depth of Processing Depth of Processing: Movies Depth of Processing: Food and Wine Depth of Processing: Food and Wine Depth of Processing Depth of Processing

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Canned Goods And Ammunition

The market is down 20% this year, and almost 60% since its peak -- counting the Nikkea, Hang Sang, and the DAX like I do. 

The idea that a better investment is in canned goods and ammunition than stocks and bank accounts has begun to gain some jokey credence. I heard this from Megan McArdle on the Marketplace podcast. The phrase has been bouncing around the blogosphere for about a year. Someone put up a site on it. 

A good link is from Brad McMillian, who says things keep getting worse and worse. We are beginning to see people saying that there will be social unrest in America by the end of the year. This strikes me as a little odd, since cities overheat during the summertime. 

1 comment:

  1. I'd say that this would be a good idea. Interesting blog you have here!
    I am glad that I stumbled by!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say?