Depth of Processing Depth of Processing Depth of Processing Depth of Processing: Movies Depth of Processing: Food and Wine Depth of Processing: Food and Wine Depth of Processing Depth of Processing

Saturday, April 28, 2018

Brook Levitate

   
It has been a while since I bought two pairs of the same kind of shoe in a row, as I have now the Brooks Levitate.  I bought my last pair in October, and this is what I wrote then. Those shoes have been good training shoes. I have alternated them with other kinds of shoes, and they don't seem worn out yet.

Anyway, my feet have been sore, and my old Brooks Levitates were the only ones that my feet liked. I bought another pair. Same model, but they are 4 grams lighter at 364 g each shoe.

The red stripe design is pretty flashy. No changes to the shoe otherwise.




The knit upper looks so much like a sock in the black color.!



SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say?