Sunday, October 9, 2016

Nike Pegasus Zoom 33


It has only been 6 weeks since I got my Ghost 9's , but I have been having a sore knee. I went with my DW to Dick's Sporting Goods. I had time to kill while she looked at jackets.

I tried on these Pegasus, because I know some people love them.

I was surprised at how stiff they were on the inside of the foot. This seemed like it would be easy on my right knee, which has been hurting.


I ran 11 miles today in the new shoes, and my knees feel great.

I have also been babying them by running on a grade.

These shoes are pretty light at 311 g per shoe. This is 24 gram/shoe lighter than my Brook's Ghosts 9s.


They are nice looking shoes with a red-fade-to-black upper and the novel sticking around the laces. I like the hollow bottom under the heel too.