Depth of Processing Depth of Processing Depth of Processing Depth of Processing: Movies Depth of Processing: Food and Wine Depth of Processing: Food and Wine Depth of Processing Depth of Processing

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Snowy Day


Some winter days, all you can do is wistfully wait for Spring. As you may see on my wine posting, I impatiently tasted the 2008 wine.

I am planning big things for next year. Chief among there are cherry wine from fresh fruit in the summer. I am also tempted to try a Petite Syrah in the fall -- although that depends on getting some good juice.

This morning before the snow started I was planning on how to expand the garden now that the strawberries have overtaken half of it. The seedlings continue to grow slowly in the basement.

I also have plans for a new fire pit closer to the house. I like the idea of a fire pit; although in truth, I probably would use it once a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say?